Hello and welcome to my spirit page. This is a
little side page of my site dedicated to my Catholic faith. I
don't wish to convert or insult you, this page was created for
The Greatest act of love, is giving your life for a friend ~Jesus
Here is some quick things you can do to know Jesus better.
- Write a letter. That's right. Grab a piece of paper and
write on it anything that you would tell a good friend,
ask questions, or ask for something. After a few days
read it again. Did any of your questions get answered?
- Pray. Just plain talk out loud like you were talking to a
friend. It may sound stupid and feel like you are talking
to the wall. But be still and think of nothing and be
silent to listen. Usually something will pop into your
mind. God uses our imaginations to 'speak' to us.
- Rosary is very good! I've felt a lot praying the Rosary.
Mary is our mother, ask her for help to know Jesus
better. Then pray a decade. If you don't know how to pray
a rosary Click here and I'll
tell you how.
- Ask the Saints to pray for you. That's what they do best.
We don't worship them like some people think! No way!
Only worship God. Look up your name, maybe you were named
after a Saint. Find a favorite. Mine are St. Frances of
Assisi, St. Carherine of Siena, St. Cecilia, and St.
- Find a good prayer buddie! Find someone to pray for And
will pray for you too. A relationship like this is sooo
wonderful. I'd be glad to be anyone's Prayer buddie.
- Check out Catholic or Christian sites. Listen to Christian radio, some
songs are really cool, but that is a matter of taste.
- Read the
Bible. Say a prayer for help then just open it to a
random page and read. Cool stuff may pop out!
- Join a Youth Group. That's the best thing you can do! Get
support for your faith! If you don't join a Youth Group, then at least hang
out with some friends with common faith. ;)
Intentions There is always something to
pray for. Please, this time: Pray for peace in the Middle East.